none
Real Time Synanio RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Sir,

We are faceing a problem like this,

i am doing the Shopping cart,when end user select his goods and finally wants to make  payment then we are redirecting him to payment get way interface,here the user successfully makes payment and comming back to our web site here no problem.

problem will came to picture is once clinet make payment he will redirecting to our website,during this time for other reasons like network slow or power failure or user suddenly close the browser , at that time we cant handle these types of users,because the users are paid the amount,but not back to our website.

how can i Handle this issues, please help me as early as possible.

Thank you

Tuesday, August 28, 2012 8:02 AM

Answers

• well i guess this is faced by other systems also, and to prevent this they show warning say do not close the window during the process etc etc. I guess client side user operations we cannot handle.

you can make some flag or cookie etc once user is redirected to payment model. Next time when they come back, you can show the msg if the control is not redirected from payment gateaway.

regards

joon

• Proposed as answer by RohitArora Tuesday, August 28, 2012 8:32 PM
    • Marked as answer by Mike FengModerator Thursday, September 6, 2012 5:40 AM
    Tuesday, August 28, 2012 11:49 AM