Logic App instances getting failed RRS feed

• Question

• Hi ,

I have a logic app flow which get triggered after every 2min for data in Azure event hub. I can see many of the logic app instances getting failed because the error "Error reading JToken from JsonReader".

I am really not able to find anything over the internet about the issue. Could you please help me with the suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Wednesday, March 6, 2019 12:32 PM

All replies

• Hello Reshma,

by looking at the library it seems like response doesn't contain a TokenType.

you can compare the success and failed occurrences from run history to identify the differences if any.

Thursday, March 7, 2019 8:52 AM
  • Hi ,

First of all you can use event grid trigger to listen for event hub events rather than scheduled trigger .

The exception here states that your event payload sitting in event hub is not well formatted json so as suggested by ketan you can look at the published event and verify what is going wrong 

If this answers your question please mark it accordingly. If this post is helpful, please vote as helpful by clicking the upward arrow mark next to my reply

Thursday, March 7, 2019 11:46 AM
  • Hi ,

I am using the event hub trigger with frequency of 2 min. Also, the same instances get failed and after sometime it will get processed successfully. So, not sure if there is really an issue with the message format or not.

Since it is giving error about some JToken which is not explicitly passed anywhere by us. I can guess as something being internally handled between the azure components. I have observed that if I increase the frequency time by 5 min, there would be more failure attempts like between two consecutive successful instances , there would be four failure attempts.

Please suggest.

Thanks in advance.

Monday, March 11, 2019 3:34 AM