none
Billable Transactions dropped to 0 on Sept 27, 2017 RRS feed

• Question

• Prior to Sept 27, 2017, we were seeing 3k-4k billable transactions per day.

On Sept 27, 2017, this number dropped to 0.  We have no reached our yearly quota.

We did not make any changes to our code at this time.  Our webapp has not experienced any loss of functionality.

Anyone have any idea what might have happened?  I've been trying to call MS support to ask, but I have not been able to get a hold of anyone who can help me.

Monday, October 16, 2017 5:53 PM

Answers

All replies

• Have you been able to get ahold of the support team? If not, email me at richbrun at microsoft.com and I will put you in touch.

[Blog] [twitter] [LinkedIn]

Monday, October 16, 2017 11:31 PM
  • Looks like this issue has now been resolved. It was a backend issue with the reporting service. 

• Proposed as answer by Ricky_Brundritt Tuesday, October 17, 2017 3:26 PM
    • Marked as answer by Andy DeWolfe Tuesday, October 17, 2017 6:26 PM
    Tuesday, October 17, 2017 3:26 PM
  • Can confirm this works now, and no, I was not able to get a hold of the support team.  Phone # went unanswered.
    Tuesday, October 17, 2017 6:26 PM
  • The phone # is only for production outages and not for general technical support queries. That's likely why the phone call was not responded to. They have an email address for all other technical queries which is monitored from 8am GMT till 2am GMT which covers EU and NA business hours. They are generally pretty quick to respond to queries.

Tuesday, October 17, 2017 7:06 PM