none
Move all the files from on-premises sub folder to Azure Data Lake storage

Question

• Hi All,

I am looking to move all my flat files from on-premises to Azure DataLake storage using Data Factory.

I am able to move files from all subfolder source local drive to data lake.But It is creating subfolder also in target azure data lake storage.

But I want to move only files in target azure data lake single folder.

Thankx & regards, Vipin jha MCP

Monday, April 2, 2018 7:38 AM

All replies

• If you are using azure storage explorer and following the below instruction link:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/vs-azure-tools-storage-explorer-blobs?toc=%2fazure%2fstorage%2fblobs%2ftoc.json#managing-blobs-in-a-blob-container

The folder name is optional, if you mention a folder name like AzureTask in your case. If AzureTask is not already present, It will create a folder called AzureTask and copies your AzureTask folder within it. If this is not the case, Please let me know the steps you are following, I can guide you according to that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this answer was helpful, click “Mark as Answer” or Up-Vote. To provide additional feedback on your forum experience, click here
    Friday, April 6, 2018 9:52 PM