Problem with my wi-fii connection with WM 6.5 installed on Motorola barcode scanner MC9190 RRS feed

• Question

• User-308273459 posted

Hi Guys,

Please help me out, I have a Problem with my wi-fii connection with WM 6.5 installed on Motorola barcode scanner MC9190. Even after doing settings the

scanner is not coming on wireless network.

I have a old Symbol barcode scanner MC9090 where the wi-fi settings is done(with Static IP Address) and it works.
    Note: I have a router too which is configured for the scanner.

Please if any of you have Motorola MC9190 with WM 6.5, help me to do wi -fi settings and let me know if I 'm missing anything

Saturday, June 16, 2012 3:15 AM

All replies

• User1943143334 posted

Hi,

This is not the right place for your question, since this forums is dedicated to ASP.NET Web apps, and especially this section is dedicated to Mobile web apps!

Moreover, your problem seems to be hardware/software issue! You may have to check it with Motorola website!

http://www.motorola.com/Business/US-EN/Business+Product+and+Services/Mobile+Computers/Handheld+Computers/MC9190-G#support_tab

Hope it helps u...

Saturday, June 16, 2012 3:31 AM
  • User-308273459 posted

Hi roopeshreddy,

I know this might not be the right place but there might be people who had worked with Scanner MC9190 with WM OS 6.5

so that's why i 'm trying my luck here.

As far as site provided you, I already checked that and let me tell its a pathetic site. 

I need an urgent help on this, any help would be appreciating 

Sunday, June 17, 2012 2:11 AM