none
Problem With Keys RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I am student one of the University and I download Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry Pro with Update from imagine.microsoft site. I installed it and use first key, couples days later I made mistake with files on my computer (I was changing partitions settings and system folders locations because I was curious what happend, stupid me but I am smarter now..) and I had to fix system, so I click options in Win8 and Troubleshoot -> Reset Your PC, I chose option which format my disk WITHOUT system disk where I had instaled my system. I tried activated it with first key but didnt work, so I generate second code on imagine.microsoft site but unfortunately this also don't work, I have information about invalid key to this version.
    Thank You For Help and Your Time and sorry for my grammar
    Sebastian Hajdasz
    Wednesday, March 29, 2017 11:37 AM

All replies

• The best suggestion is to contact the Imagine group directly: https://imagine.microsoft.com/Support/Contact

Sean Liming - Book Author: Starter Guide Windows 10 IoT Enterprise - www.annabooks.com / www.seanliming.com

Wednesday, March 29, 2017 4:28 PM
  • I did and They replied to me about write and ask on this forum, so I still ask about help 

Wednesday, March 29, 2017 5:57 PM
  • Well that was nice of them. Can you re-install the OS and enter the original key?

Sean Liming - Book Author: Starter Guide Windows 10 IoT Enterprise - www.annabooks.com / www.seanliming.com

Wednesday, March 29, 2017 6:58 PM
  • How I wrote " I click options in Win8 and Troubleshoot -> Reset Your PC, I chose option which format my disk WITHOUT system disk where I had instaled my system. I tried activated it with first key but didnt work, so I generate second code on imagine.microsoft site but unfortunately this also don't work, I have information about invalid key to this version."
    I have no more idea what I can do, its wird situation
    Wednesday, March 29, 2017 9:41 PM