none
MAPI RopSynchronizationImportHierarchyChange ROP: How to know if Folder is Moved, Deleted or Created RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am parsing RopSynchronizationImportHierarchyChange ROP to get the folder hierarchy changes, I need to differentiate if folder is created, moved or deleted, I am unable achieve this by looking at the property/hierarchy values in that ROP.

Thanks,
    Adeel Ahmed

Thursday, October 20, 2016 7:26 AM

Answers

• Hi Adeel, MS-OXCFXICS sections 3.3.4.3.3.1.1 and 3.3.4.3.3.1.2 describe how the client will upload those types of changes to the server using a RopSynchronizationImportHierarchyChange ROP Request.

If that does not contain the information you are looking for, could you please send me a either an example of a RopSynchronizationImportHierarchyChange ROP request buffer that you are trying to parse, or a trace file that contains the request. You can send files to dochelp@microsoft.com to my attention and reference this thread.

Thank you.

Josh Curry (jcurry) | Escalation Engineer | Open Specifications Support Team

Thursday, October 20, 2016 7:21 PM

All replies

• Hi Adeel, thank you for your question. I am the engineer who will be working with you on this issue. I am currently researching the problem and will provide you with an update soon. Thank you for your patience.

Thursday, October 20, 2016 4:28 PM
  • Hi Adeel, MS-OXCFXICS sections 3.3.4.3.3.1.1 and 3.3.4.3.3.1.2 describe how the client will upload those types of changes to the server using a RopSynchronizationImportHierarchyChange ROP Request.

If that does not contain the information you are looking for, could you please send me a either an example of a RopSynchronizationImportHierarchyChange ROP request buffer that you are trying to parse, or a trace file that contains the request. You can send files to dochelp@microsoft.com to my attention and reference this thread.

Thank you.

Thursday, October 20, 2016 7:21 PM