Buttons become seetrough after hovering over RRS feed

• Question

• Hi we are a group of people who are making a windows store app for a school project but we are having a problem

Everytime we we go over a button in debug mode the button becommes invisible. We need to be able to solve that but we didn't find anything so we hoped someone here could help us

Friday, January 17, 2014 5:50 PM

Answers

• If this occurs with every project, it sounds like you have an issue with the OS rather than any project.

Matt Small - Microsoft Escalation Engineer - Forum Moderator
    If my reply answers your question, please mark this post as answered.

NOTE: If I ask for code, please provide something that I can drop directly into a project and run (including XAML), or an actual application project. I'm trying to help a lot of people, so I don't have time to figure out weird snippets with undefined objects and unknown namespaces.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 2:39 PM

All replies

• Can you please post the code for this?

NOTE: If I ask for code, please provide something that I can drop directly into a project and run (including XAML), or an actual application project. I'm trying to help a lot of people, so I don't have time to figure out weird snippets with undefined objects and unknown namespaces.

Friday, January 17, 2014 7:59 PM
  • There is no code

It is just with every project so nothing specific in the code

Saturday, January 18, 2014 5:12 PM

• No code is difficult to judge your case, or you can tyr that make your button visible when go over,like :

private void Button_MouseEnter(object sender, System.Windows.Input.MouseEventArgs e)
    {
        ((Button)sender).Visibility = Visibility.Visible;
    }

Sunday, January 19, 2014 9:41 AM
  • If this occurs with every project, it sounds like you have an issue with the OS rather than any project.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 2:39 PM