none
Azure Python Library Not Found When Running Data Bricks Notebook fro ADF V2 RRS feed

• Question

• I have a notebook in data bricks that runs a BES to score a data set through an existing predictive endpoint in ML studio. To run the BES, I need the Azure library for python and azure.storage.blob as well. I have installed the .whl files for each of these on the cluster I use to run the notebook.

When I run the notebook in data bricks, it works. When I try to run this as a data bricks activity in ADF V2, it fails and says there is no module named Azure:

Can anyone shed any light on why this is happening?

Thanks,

Luke

Friday, September 6, 2019 1:45 PM

Answers

• I found the answer to this one. The data bricks linked service was set to create a new cluster when running the activity. The libraries are installed in a pre-existing cluster so I amended the linked service to use the existing cluster instead and it works now.  
    Friday, September 6, 2019 2:50 PM

All replies

• I found the answer to this one. The data bricks linked service was set to create a new cluster when running the activity. The libraries are installed in a pre-existing cluster so I amended the linked service to use the existing cluster instead and it works now.  
    Friday, September 6, 2019 2:50 PM
  • Hi hemil1,

I am glad you were able to resolve your issue. Thanks for sharing the solution that worked for you with the rest of the community.

Thanks,

Grace

Thursday, September 12, 2019 9:42 AM