My developer's dashboard does not show any analytics, how to fix that? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everyone, about one month ago, I published my app to the Microsoft Store, but until now, there is no report for my app, although checking through Google Analytics, I found out that users are using my app. I want to contact to the support department of Microsoft Store to fix that error, what can I do to fix this problem, many thanks!
    Tuesday, October 4, 2016 1:31 PM

Answers

• Hi Phuc,

If you want to check the analytics report, you could sign in Windows Dev Center through your developer account and enter Dashboard to find the analytics in App overview page.

For more information, please refer to Analytics.

We do have problems in both payout report and acquisition report in Dashboard but the related team has been working on this issue. If you need any further assistance, please contact Dev Center support through your developer account.

Apologize for any convenience.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, October 6, 2016 4:20 AM

All replies

• Hi Phuc,

If you want to check the analytics report, you could sign in Windows Dev Center through your developer account and enter Dashboard to find the analytics in App overview page.

For more information, please refer to Analytics.

We do have problems in both payout report and acquisition report in Dashboard but the related team has been working on this issue. If you need any further assistance, please contact Dev Center support through your developer account.

Apologize for any convenience.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, October 6, 2016 4:20 AM
  • I have the same issue with you. My new app doesn't have any report although HockeyApp has shown the app have users are using it. My new app is published a week ago.
    Saturday, October 8, 2016 4:56 PM
  • Hello,

The issue should have been fixed. Please try it again.

If you have any other question, please contact Dev Center support through your developer account. Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Mattew Wu Wednesday, October 26, 2016 6:48 AM
    Wednesday, October 26, 2016 6:48 AM