contacts RRS feed

• Question

• i broke my mobile screen, is there any way to get my contacts list by my microsoft account??
    • Moved by Fred Bao Tuesday, September 24, 2013 5:59 AM It is a thread about WMD
    Monday, September 23, 2013 3:47 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Your case seems more related to Window Phone forum so I've moved it for you.

Regards,

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Tuesday, September 24, 2013 5:54 AM
  • hi amitkaul,

Welcome to msdn forum.

This forum is to discuss problems of Windows Mobile Development. Your question is not related to the topic of this

forum.It is not our support scope.

You can consider consult in http://support.microsoft.com/?wa=wsignin1.0 for more efficient responses.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Eileen ni

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 2:37 AM