none
Cannot use Windows 7 properly RRS feed

• Question

• Heloo, my name is Anisia and I`m from Romania. I know this problem may be an usual one but i would like to know someone`s opinions and advices about my issue. I installed Windows 7 Ultimate two days ago and it seemed great. Yesterday it started blocking and then restarting. This happens every time i try to do something in Google Earth, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome. After it blocks a blue screen appears and then it reboots. Please if anyone knows how i can fix this problem tell me! It`s starting to get boring.....Also, before I had installed Windows 7 my previous version of Windows started behaving the same. help me! :):X
    Tuesday, May 10, 2011 3:08 PM

All replies

• Hi Anisia, since it happened on two versions of Windows, I'd first look closely at your hardware and environment. How reliable is your power, do you have a UPS? Is your work area particularly warm or cool - do the Windows restarts occur at any particular time?  Then look for computer test programs - memory test, hard drive scanning test - get the s.m.a.r.t. report(s) out of your hard drive(s) - they can give some clues.  Check CPU and mobo temperatures and the power supply actual voltages.  Good luck  :-)
    Sunday, June 5, 2011 5:05 AM