none
Cannot generate new password for Bot Channel Registration RRS feed

• Question

• I created a new Bot Channel Registration.  When I clicked the Manage link, I was redirected to a Not Found page.  I created a new registration page and got the same issue.
    Tuesday, June 25, 2019 8:10 PM

All replies

• Hello Mike,

I tried to recreate your scenario by creating a new bot channel registration resource from the azure portal and it seems to work when I try to create a new password from the Manage link of the settings blade. Can you try to directly use the following URL to check if you are able to view the page to create a new password?

https://ms.portal.azure.com/#blade/Microsoft_AAD_RegisteredApps/ApplicationMenuBlade/Credentials/appId/<your_app_id>/objectId//defaultBlade/Credentials/isMSAApp/

Wednesday, June 26, 2019 9:12 AM
    Owner
  • I used your URL and added my AppID and I still got the "Not Found" error message.
    Wednesday, June 26, 2019 4:27 PM
  • Hello Mike,

I think this issue might need more analysis at your subscription level as we are unable to replicate the issue in general. Could you please raise a support request from the Help+Support blade of Azure portal if you have a support plan for your subscription?

If you do not have a plan you can send out an email to AzCommunity[at]microsoft[dot]com with the URL of this thread along with your subscription id to enable a one time free support request to debug this issue.

-Rohit

Thursday, June 27, 2019 5:49 AM
    Owner
  • Thanks much.
    Thursday, June 27, 2019 1:55 PM