How to change the default wallpaper to my own .jpg RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I want to create 1 image that when i log in for the first time, the wallpaper is my own .jpg that i choose, what is the easiest way to do this?

I know how to add custom files, Please help!

Best regards

Alexander

Friday, September 14, 2012 8:58 AM

Answers

• If you want to preset teh wall paper, one solution is to use registry keys, export the keys for wallpaper and then use regedit /s wallpaper.reg to import during installation.

-Sean

www.annabooks.com / www.seanliming.com / Book Author - Pro Guide to WES 7, XP Embedded Advanced, Pro Guide to POS for .NET

Monday, September 17, 2012 4:02 PM

All replies

• Are you looking to change the  login background or the desktop background after the login? Are you using a custom shell for the image or Explorer desktop?

-Sean

www.annabooks.com / www.seanliming.com / Book Author - Pro Guide to WES 7, XP Embedded Advanced, Pro Guide to POS for .NET

Friday, September 14, 2012 2:38 PM
  • I want to change the desktop background after the login, im using Explorer desktop.,

Monday, September 17, 2012 6:49 AM
  • If you want to preset teh wall paper, one solution is to use registry keys, export the keys for wallpaper and then use regedit /s wallpaper.reg to import during installation.

-Sean

Monday, September 17, 2012 4:02 PM
  • I will try this, thanks!
    Tuesday, September 18, 2012 6:01 AM