none
How to receive messenges by 856 (Ship Notice/Manifest)? RRS feed

• Question

• Dear friends:

I  have barged up against a problem on my work,but I could not find any relevant information about it. So I  need ur help.

I need to use Biztalk 2006 rc2 EDI to receive the Advanced Ship Notice and the Mapping it.

How to do it?

Thank u for sharing ur informations.

Thursday, June 14, 2007 8:09 AM

Answers

• 1). After you install the R2 all schemas are in the archive
    C:\Program Files\Microsoft BizTalk Server 2006\XSD_Schema\EDI\MicrosoftEdiXSDTemplates.exe

You have to install this archive and take your schema. That's it. Then it's the usuall work in BizTAlk:
    You create the BizTAlk project, add this schema to it...., build it and get the assembly with schema.
    Deploy this assembly and

2). Not sure I understand this question, sorry.
    3) The EDI system doesn't include maps explicitly. When you see the schema, I think, you've got the idea of EDI_to_Xml mapping inside EDI System.

Regards,

Leonid Ganeline

Friday, June 29, 2007 5:40 PM

All replies

• You need to install BizTalk 2006 R2 (it is in a beta now) and start to read the BizTalk Help about EDI System. All information is inside.
    Then if you've got more detail questions throw them here Smile
    --

Regards,

Leonid Ganeline
    http://geekswithblogs.net/leonidganeline/
    Thursday, June 14, 2007 8:48 PM
  •  

I am using the BizTalk 2006 R2 ,there is the DEMO about 850 in the BizTalk Help about EDI System,but not 856.

My questions :

No.1 I cant find out the reference of 856 message in RC2,could u tell me??
    No.2 If I want to set up a principal and subordinate table for ASN ,could u tell me the normal data frame?
    No.3  Could u tell me the mapping details about 856??

These questions are so professional for me as I never done before.

Thank u for ur help,wishing ur reply !

Friday, June 15, 2007 8:25 AM
  • 1). After you install the R2 all schemas are in the archive
    C:\Program Files\Microsoft BizTalk Server 2006\XSD_Schema\EDI\MicrosoftEdiXSDTemplates.exe

You have to install this archive and take your schema. That's it. Then it's the usuall work in BizTAlk:
    You create the BizTAlk project, add this schema to it...., build it and get the assembly with schema.
    Deploy this assembly and

2). Not sure I understand this question, sorry.
    3) The EDI system doesn't include maps explicitly. When you see the schema, I think, you've got the idea of EDI_to_Xml mapping inside EDI System.

Regards,

Leonid Ganeline

Friday, June 29, 2007 5:40 PM