none
Questions on Azure AI Cognitive Services RRS feed

• Question

• Hi I have deployed a resource for translating text in Azure. I have the keys and an end point URL. Further to this I would now like to use the resource to perform translation. I am seeing translate URL's such as the one depicted below in training Azure AI-100 training but am not able to use it using a service to perform translation because there are no instructions available. 

wss://dev.microsofttranslator.com/speech/translate?from=en-US&to=fr&features=texttospeech&voice=fr-CA-Caroline

Can someone help me please?

Looking forward to your feedback. 

Thanks

Raj Sherikar

Sunday, October 27, 2019 8:49 PM

All replies

• Hello Raj,

Thanks for your interest in Azure cognitive services. Based on the API link posted it looks like the training you are following might not be updated with the latest version of the API's. To start of with text to speech you can try to use our text to speech examples for this page.

The rest API sample to convert text to speech in this quickstart is also a good start where the steps detail using the API to get a token and use the same for converting any text to speech in different voices including standard, custom and neural voices. 

Please try the same and let us know of this helps.

-Rohit

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 10:32 AM
    Owner