none
That is it... I have had it with Microsoft RRS feed

• Question

• I spent the entire day at a Windows Phone Developer conference.  OK lets start!  Bing maps couldn't even direct me to the right place to attend a Microsoft conference. Let alone get me home. I am not a downtown guy and expect my gps to  be able to tell me where to go. It failed! 100%  My phone fully charged at the start of the day could not even get me home at the eod with directions.  Steve and Bill this is completly unacceptible.  I expect and an apology call from one of you for the complete failure of your phone.  To spend my entire day at your conference which was a stuggle to get to and then to be unable to get me home at the EOD is just wrong.  Please call me as I am a strong and supportive developer of your OS and have over 100 machines running my software.  I have been completely disatified by Windows 7.1/7.5.  I will need a few days to get a a new phone as the windows phone got destroyed in my frustration for the crap service that it provided.  303-506-3632 James Hersey MCP/23+ years Microsoft Developeent.

Sunday, November 6, 2011 5:43 AM

All replies

• OK, which one of you is going to impersonate Steve and call him?!

By the way, I have the same frustration with my Android phone. We all keep pushing the hardware vendors to put more pixels and brighter backlights and faster processors on their phones, while keeping the designs thinner than last year and therefore minimizing battery capacity. Apple does better because people buy whatever they want to ship and love it because it's from Apple. They can choose a smaller screen, fewer pixels, slower processor, less multitasking, etc. until the power handling catches up with the new demands.

Paul T.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011 12:06 AM