none
vb.net - Datagridview after publishing software RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everyone,

I've just and I noticed that my database stores records i send but it doesn't show me anything in datagridview(s) but columns header correctly.

Has anyone experienced it? Can anyone help me with it?

Thank you!

Thursday, May 30, 2019 7:12 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Please provide your code so we can assist you.

Best Regards,

Alex

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by pb1990 Thursday, May 30, 2019 8:08 AM
    Thursday, May 30, 2019 7:53 AM
  • Hi,

Best Regards,

Alex

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Hi,

Do you solve the issue?

Best Regards,

Alex

Hey Alex, forum's script just told me that I went over 6000 characters when I tried to copy it. Is there any alternative way to send it?

Thank you for support me...

Hi,

In fact, I just want to look at the code of your Datagridview binding database table.

DataGridview1.Datasource=dt

or

DataGridView1.ColumnCount = 3
            DataGridView1.Columns(0).Name = "Product ID"
            DataGridView1.Columns(1).Name = "Product Name"
            DataGridView1.Columns(2).Name = "Product_Price"

Dim row As String() = New String() {"1", "Product 1", "1000"}
            DataGridView1.Rows.Add(row)
            row = New String() {"2", "Product 2", "2000"}
            row = New String() {"3", "Product 3", "3000"}
            row = New String() {"4", "Product 4", "4000"}

Best Regards,

Alex

• Marked as answer by pb1990 Thursday, May 30, 2019 9:09 AM
    Thursday, May 30, 2019 8:52 AM

All replies

• Hi everyone,

I've just and I noticed that my database stores records i send but it doesn't show me anything in datagridview(s) but columns header correctly.

Has anyone experienced it? Can anyone help me with it?

Thank you!

I've just run*
    Thursday, May 30, 2019 7:19 AM
  • Hi,

Best Regards,

Alex

• Marked as answer by pb1990 Thursday, May 30, 2019 8:08 AM
    Thursday, May 30, 2019 7:53 AM
  • Hi,

Best Regards,

Alex

Hi Alex, code of the form? It works fine when I build and run it from visual studio. But if you need it I can copy it anyway.
    Thursday, May 30, 2019 8:04 AM
  • Hi,

Best Regards,

Alex

Hi,

Do you solve the issue?

Best Regards,

Alex

Thursday, May 30, 2019 8:12 AM
  • Hi,

Best Regards,

Alex

Hi,

Do you solve the issue?

Best Regards,

Alex

Hey Alex, forum's script just told me that I went over 6000 characters when I tried to copy it. Is there any alternative way to send it?

Thursday, May 30, 2019 8:39 AM
  • Hi,

Best Regards,

Alex

Hi,

Do you solve the issue?

Best Regards,

Alex

Hi,

In fact, I just want to look at the code of your Datagridview binding database table.

or

Best Regards,

Alex

• Marked as answer by pb1990 Thursday, May 30, 2019 9:09 AM
    Thursday, May 30, 2019 8:52 AM
  • Hi,

or

Best Regards,

Alex

Hi Alex,

I'll do better... Here is my whole code:

https://we.tl/t-o3AWgsPogx

It's a simple txt.

Please take a look.

Thursday, May 30, 2019 9:11 AM