Publishing IAP RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

We just received non-compliant status on a game we are trying to submit, complaining about IAP purchase items not being available (App Policies: 10.3 App Is Not Testable). It's quite puzzling, I've checked and double checked the ProductID registered in the developer console and they seem to match the ones in StoreProxy.xml file we are testing with.

We use the StoreProxy.xml in debug mode - when the game is built in Release mode we #define to CurrentApp namespace instead of CurrentAppSimulator. Of course we do receive a message saying "The in-app purchase item is no longer available", but I thought thats expected behaviour, providing the game is not published yet.

I am not sure what I can do here, the IDs seem correct, the code (when using CurrentAppSimulator) works just fine. Just yesterday a different game of ours, using exactly the same purchase code, and behaving the same way (when ran in release mode it complains about item not being available) was accepted.

I can't do anything to test using the real store data, can I? What else should I check apart from the IDs? The IAP items registered with the submission are in "Waiting to be released" status, should I publish them? Is it possible the review team to have made a mistake?

Thanks.

Thursday, November 12, 2015 1:33 PM

Answers

• Hello Menggie,

If you have not already, it may benefit you to resubmit and inform our testers that you were unable to reproduce the issue in case the results were sent in error, or the issue was temporary. If the same results continue to be received, please create a request with us here through your developer account so we may assist you appropriately. Thank you!
    • Marked as answer by Menggie Thursday, November 12, 2015 4:18 PM
    Thursday, November 12, 2015 4:05 PM

All replies

• Hello Menggie,

If you have not already, it may benefit you to resubmit and inform our testers that you were unable to reproduce the issue in case the results were sent in error, or the issue was temporary. If the same results continue to be received, please create a request with us here through your developer account so we may assist you appropriately. Thank you!
    • Marked as answer by Menggie Thursday, November 12, 2015 4:18 PM
    Thursday, November 12, 2015 4:05 PM
  • I'll do that. Thanks!
    Thursday, November 12, 2015 4:18 PM
  • Hey,

We are facing the same issue, though this is 2017.

Our IAP feature working fine before and not any IAP product available recently. We do not update anything related to IAP features in our app.

How can you resolve this problem?

Thanks,

H. Phuong.

Wednesday, May 31, 2017 5:27 PM