azure account RRS feed

• Question

• hi!

i heard that we can get a free azure account for our project testing and deployment, but i cant find it. please tell me is there any way to get free account just for testing

Tuesday, February 1, 2011 7:25 AM

Answers

All replies

• you can find some information about free azure account here http://www.brianloesgen.com/blog/2010/11/24/free-30-day-azure-developer-accounts-hurry.html  but this free account is available for some selected countries only

• Marked as answer by Mog Liang Tuesday, February 8, 2011 8:31 AM
    Tuesday, February 1, 2011 8:47 AM
  • Hi,

You can sign up for a Windows Azure Pass. Indeed as James said, you need to specify that you're from the US. You can fake this however by creating a new Live ID with US credentials (State and ZipCode).

With regards,

Patriek
    If this reply is of help to you, please don't forget to mark it as an answer.
    Tuesday, February 1, 2011 1:42 PM
  • thank you so much i have follow the link, fill all the forms required to get a free account. now my name is put into the waiting list. i hope soon i will an account.

thanks once again

Wednesday, February 2, 2011 6:42 AM
  • thanks patriek. registration way for a free account was the same given by you and james. now my request is put into the waiting list. hope i will get an account.

thank you so much for guidence

Wednesday, February 2, 2011 6:44 AM