WebApps - Can't create new WebApps. RRS feed

• Question

• From @elrond25 via Twitter.

Why can't I create any apps after creating and deleting WebApps?

Original Message:

@Azure I created and deleted webapps but I can’t seem to recover the DBs from clear. Now I can’t create any further apps. Help?!

Friday, June 5, 2015 4:23 PM

Answers

• Hi,

About recovering the database :  I am assuming you have deleted the MySQL clear db database and trying to recover it . For issues like this, I would recommend you open a ticket with ClearDB and they should help restoring the  database.

Since we haven't heard back from you, considering the issue as resolved and closing this thread. However, if you have any concerns please feel free to write back and unmark for further assistance.

Regards,

Shirisha Paderu

Friday, June 12, 2015 9:15 AM

All replies

• Hi,

What happens when you try creating a new Web app ?  Could you share error messages if any ?

Are you trying to create the web app with the same name deleted ? If so, you might have to release the domain name to create again with the same name. 

have you tried in both old and new portals ?

Also, could you brief a little more about recovering the database from clear . What database are you using ? How are you trying to recover the database ?

Regards,

Shirisha Paderu

Friday, June 5, 2015 4:56 PM
  • Hi,

About recovering the database :  I am assuming you have deleted the MySQL clear db database and trying to recover it . For issues like this, I would recommend you open a ticket with ClearDB and they should help restoring the  database.

Since we haven't heard back from you, considering the issue as resolved and closing this thread. However, if you have any concerns please feel free to write back and unmark for further assistance.

Regards,

Shirisha Paderu

Friday, June 12, 2015 9:15 AM