Windows8APP

Question

• Hi

How to  Navigate a  New  Window(By Passing rdlx urls like  SSRS  Reports URL)  like  Response. Redirect  in Windows8 APP?
    Friday, May 16, 2014 8:47 AM

Answers

• Windows Store apps do not support rdlx pages by default.  Maybe they can be rendered on the server and delivered by HTML - I don't know. You'll need to ask on a SSRS forum for better information.

Matt Small - Microsoft Escalation Engineer - Forum Moderator
    If my reply answers your question, please mark this post as answered.

NOTE: If I ask for code, please provide something that I can drop directly into a project and run (including XAML), or an actual application project. I'm trying to help a lot of people, so I don't have time to figure out weird snippets with undefined objects and unknown namespaces.

Friday, May 16, 2014 12:50 PM

All replies

• Can you please clarify what you are trying to do?

You can use Frame.Navigate to navigate within a view. See http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/apps/xaml/hh757631.aspx

The Multiple Views Sample demonstrates creating new windows.

Owner
  • Windows Store apps do not support rdlx pages by default.  Maybe they can be rendered on the server and delivered by HTML - I don't know. You'll need to ask on a SSRS forum for better information.

Matt Small - Microsoft Escalation Engineer - Forum Moderator
    If my reply answers your question, please mark this post as answered.

NOTE: If I ask for code, please provide something that I can drop directly into a project and run (including XAML), or an actual application project. I'm trying to help a lot of people, so I don't have time to figure out weird snippets with undefined objects and unknown namespaces.