none
TFS Online - Team Foundantation Server Online RRS feed

• Question

• I do not know if this is the right server or not; however, i looked through all the options and this one is as close as i can get that matches my issue.

I am attempting to check in my entire solution and everything goes just fine until i keep getting to the same file extension. In every project there is anywhere from 1 - n .xml files missing and it is throwing and error and ill stop uploading.

Now the project builds, I can publish it to IIS on a remote server just fine, it works just fine but I cannot get beyond this error?

1. Is there a way to click a setting to generate this files?

2. Complete bypass this error and my solution be placed online?

I've got a deadline of Monday to have all these files online. I am begging for help over there. Please see the error test and the attachment.

PLEASSSSSEEE HELPPPP.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Could not find file 'D:\Users\MyUserName\Documents\visual studio 2015\Projects\AlumCloud\AlumCloudOAuth\bin\Debug\EntityFramework.SqlServer.xml'.

It is obvious this file is needed but this solution has 53 programs and in some cases this error occurs 5 time in one project

WHAT DO I DOOOO?

Sunday, January 31, 2016 1:43 AM