none
[UWP][C#] How to implement Microsoft Ads in Unity game? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everybody!

I'm creating game in Unity then I build it's for UWP project from Unity Editor.

How to implement Microsoft Ads in Unity game?

Thursday, July 13, 2017 1:49 PM

All replies

• Hi Liem,
    You could use the latest Microsoft Advertising SDK from your exported UWP app to display banner ads and video interstitial ads.
    Or you could run Microsoft Ads as a Unity plugin by downloading and installing Unity Plugins for Windows Store and Azure Services. The plugin also contains APIs for in-app purchases, license checks, and receipt validation. Then you might download the Unity package from GitHub and import it into your app using the Assets | Import Package | Custom Packages in Unity Editor. Once the package is imported, you’ll have the proper binaries located in the Unity Plugins folder and the Unity Plugins\WSA folder.  

Best Regards,
    Annievia Chen

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, July 14, 2017 2:59 AM
  • Yeah I see your link, thank you!

But I can not find any Document about BannerAds and VideoInterstitial in that link?

Wednesday, July 19, 2017 2:19 PM
  • Hi Liem,

Sincerely sorry for the delay reply.

If you are looking for documents about BannerAds and VideoInterstitial, you might refer to the Monetize your app with ads 

Best Regards,

Annievia

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, August 15, 2017 2:55 AM
  • Thank you for your link. After extract to VS project from Unity, where I must put Microsoft code?
    Tuesday, August 15, 2017 3:37 AM
  • Hi Liem,

>>After extract to VS project from Unity, where I must put Microsoft code?

If you mean how to add Banner ads or Interstitial ads in your exported UWP app, you could follow steps described in AdControl in XAML and .NET and Build an app with interstitial ads

Best Regards,

Annievia

MSDN Community Support

Tuesday, August 15, 2017 8:07 AM
  • I have a UI Button to change next level of game. I want Microsoft Ads will show when user click on that button. But I can't see where is that UI Button is located on VS Project. 

Or I must do it directly in Unity, if yes tell me how?

Thank you!

Tuesday, August 15, 2017 9:38 AM
  • Hi Liem,

>>Or I must do it directly in Unity, if yes tell me how?

I am afraid yes, and it is suggested to post this question in Unity forum for suitable assist.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Annievia 

MSDN Community Support

Wednesday, August 16, 2017 3:18 AM
  • Unity forum say they don't support API for Ads in UWP project. How to add Windows Advertisement SDK to Unity?
    Wednesday, August 16, 2017 11:06 AM
  • Hi Liem,

To implement Microsoft Ads in Unity game, you might search for a plugin (from Unity Asset Store) which enables developers to use windows store / universal windows platform features that are missing from unity.

And as far as I know, there are such plugins.

Best Regards,

Annievia

MSDN Community Support

Monday, August 21, 2017 8:50 AM
  • I have found this Unity Plugin but it's not working and. That plugin no more update, no one answer. Now Nov 2018?
    Wednesday, November 14, 2018 3:39 AM
  • I have found this but it's not working and. That plugin no more update, no one answer. Now Nov 2018?

Im interested too in get Microsoft ads for publish in Microsoft Store, but there is no solution.

Also, i have compiled one time with Microsoft ads, got so many request to display videoads from USA and different locations but there is nothing to show....

Only we can work with Vungle Ads and build in Net nothing about IL2CPP.

Saturday, February 9, 2019 3:34 PM
  • I think after build out a UWP project then we can implement Microsoft Ads in MainPage.cs. 

But I nevery try, if it work please tell me!

Thank you!

• Proposed as answer by AntherakZero Sunday, July 28, 2019 1:40 PM
    • Unproposed as answer by AntherakZero Sunday, July 28, 2019 1:40 PM
    Thursday, February 14, 2019 6:19 AM