The following forum(s) have migrated to Microsoft Q&A (Preview): Developing Universal Windows apps!
Visit Microsoft Q&A (Preview) to post new questions.

Learn More

ListView Items Still Overflow Container Bounds RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I raised this issue around 18 months ago (link below to original thread), and received a response indicating it was rectified and would be released with windows eventually.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/windowsapps/en-US/74683608-763a-423a-b44f-2327fbec8744/uwp-listview-items-overflowing-container-bounds?forum=wpdevelop#74683608-763a-423a-b44f-2327fbec8744

After all this time periodically checking after major updates the issue still occurs. Will this fix ever make windows?

Thanks,

Lachlan

Tuesday, July 9, 2019 8:07 AM

All replies

• Hi, 

I checked the previous case link, and our team member has reported this issue. Do you tested in the latest Version?

Thanks,

Nico Zhu

Tuesday, July 9, 2019 10:16 AM
  • Hi Nico,

Thanks for the reply, yes I am currently running on 1903 and ive checked basically every major windows update since I was told it was fixed in a development build, appears to still be yet to make a public release, so I'm wondering if it has gotten dropped or lost somewhere along the way.

Thanks,

Lachlan

Tuesday, July 9, 2019 11:22 AM
  • Hi,

I'm sorry to say that we do not have such information about where it will be released as well. Please follow on the official Microsoft website to see the latest updates.

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 9:43 AM
  • That's disappointing news I must say... Well I already waited nearly 18 months and was given some false hope that the change may trickle through in a future update. I guess I'll have to look at producing my app in something else.

Thanks for the reply.

Lachlan

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 1:08 PM
  • Hi,

I fully understand you feelings. But I don't know anything about when it will be released. Sorry about that.

Best regards.

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, August 1, 2019 9:49 AM