How to delete a guide in expression design? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

In expression Design i create a Guides only from the rule to the work panel, but i don't know how to delete them, anyone know how to delete the guides?

I´m using Expression Design Beta 2.

Regards
    • Edited by axy108 Tuesday, March 25, 2008 9:50 PM a mistike
    Tuesday, March 25, 2008 9:48 PM

Answers

• Hi axy108,

You can move a ruler created guide by positioning any tool over it and pressing 'Alt'. The cursor will change to a hand pointing up and you can drag to reposition it; to delete it, just drag it off of the artboard.

FYI- you can make any line or shape into a guide. Use Object>Guide>Make (or Control + 5). To delete this kind of guide Object>Guide>Release (or Control + Shift + 5). and delete as you would a shape or line.

Cheers,

Fred
    Wednesday, March 26, 2008 2:29 AM

All replies

• Hi axy108,

You can move a ruler created guide by positioning any tool over it and pressing 'Alt'. The cursor will change to a hand pointing up and you can drag to reposition it; to delete it, just drag it off of the artboard.

FYI- you can make any line or shape into a guide. Use Object>Guide>Make (or Control + 5). To delete this kind of guide Object>Guide>Release (or Control + Shift + 5). and delete as you would a shape or line.

Cheers,

Fred
    Wednesday, March 26, 2008 2:29 AM
  • thanks for you help Fred C. that work perfectly.

Regards
    Wednesday, March 26, 2008 10:44 PM