windows workflow foundation RRS feed

• Question

• can anyone explain me how the following workflow features are incorporated in windows workflow foundation?

1.Administrator console

2.Workflow Process model

3.User Limit Management

4.User Role Management

5.Organization structure management

6.Busuness Data Container

7.WorkItem Allocation.

8.Escalation Management.

Thursday, June 18, 2009 5:12 AM

Answers

• Hi Pearlece,

You ask a very broad question, I would think it is best for you to look through the documentation available in MSDN here:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd489441(VS.100).aspx

If you have specific questions then, please do follow up here, but generally Forums are best suited to very precise questions.  It is very difficult for anyone to write up several pages of thoughts in this type of medium,

Regards,

Ed
    Friday, June 19, 2009 9:55 PM

All replies

• Hi Pearlece,

You ask a very broad question, I would think it is best for you to look through the documentation available in MSDN here:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd489441(VS.100).aspx

If you have specific questions then, please do follow up here, but generally Forums are best suited to very precise questions.  It is very difficult for anyone to write up several pages of thoughts in this type of medium,

Regards,

Ed
    Friday, June 19, 2009 9:55 PM
  • Hi Pearlece,

As Ed already mentioned, all of your questions are very, very high level. Workflow Foundation is some kind of platform for building of broad range of Workflow applications and solutions. WF is build almost at the Language level  (just a bit higher) . On the other side all “solutions” related to your questions can/should be implemented at the application level.

WF like many other Microsoft technologies is not a product. It is a platform which gives you ability to implement appropriate business requirements.

If I would have to implement your requirements, I’m not sure that I would even implement all of them based on WF.

Hope this gives you a bit better understanding of WF.

Damir

Saturday, June 20, 2009 10:26 AM