Windows store application html select box issue

Question

• I have a windows store application.I'm using html pages for UI.

If i use a select box the items of the select box is repeating like a rotate in the device.

That means if i scroll bottom, it will show the list again begin from the first item.I used a code like following

<select> <option>Apples</option> <option>Bananas</option> <option>Grapes</option> <option>Broccoli</option> <option>Carrots</option> <option>Eggplant</option> </select>

Here if i scroll bottom, it shows Apples, Bananas Grapes... again.

Any suggestion to prevent repeating items? I want default behavior of select.

Friday, July 19, 2013 11:15 AM

Answers

• This is the default and expected behavior of <select> element--to accommodate touch interaction, the options will loop around to the beginning once you scroll to the bottom. These are not repeating items--they'll return the proper indices each time.
    Wednesday, July 24, 2013 11:15 PM

All replies

• Can you share a repro of the behavior you are experiencing? You can upload your app to SkyDrive.

Windows Store Developer Solutions #WSDevSol || Want more solutions? See our blog, http://aka.ms/t4vuvz

Wednesday, July 24, 2013 9:33 PM
  • This is the default and expected behavior of <select> element--to accommodate touch interaction, the options will loop around to the beginning once you scroll to the bottom. These are not repeating items--they'll return the proper indices each time.
    Wednesday, July 24, 2013 11:15 PM