How to check application update in windows phone store ? RRS feed

• Question

• I have recently updated the new version of my app.I have also received email that your app are move to market place.But when i download & install it it shows me previous version app.So what i have to do further ? 
    Friday, April 26, 2013 10:21 AM

All replies

• I have recently update my 'instastix' app.In my store login shows me updated version, but when i download & install it , it shows me older version of app.I have received mail from microsoft before 5-6 days from now.So please tell me what to do further ?

Thanks in Advance.....

Thursday, April 25, 2013 4:31 PM
  • Hello Meetpachchigar,

There may be a brief period of 24-48 hours while your app update may not appear while it is propogating to all of the servers across the world so depending which server you are connected to, that particular server may not have received the updated file even though the Store is reporting that there is an update. Once the server you are connected to has received the updated XAP you will be able to download the update your app.

-Eric

Windows Phone Developer Support

Friday, April 26, 2013 5:45 PM
  • I have received email from Microsoft before 10 -12 days (16-April-2013).It shows me updated version of my app in my account but download & install it in my phone it shows me older version of my app. 
    Saturday, April 27, 2013 8:58 AM
  • Hello Meetpachchigar,

Then this would be a different situation, please contact developer support so we can look into your issue.

-Eric

Windows Phone Developer Support

Monday, April 29, 2013 5:05 PM