none
Folder redirection to H:\Documents RRS feed

• Question

• We use traditional redirected folders for our H:\Desktop and H:\Documents folders. We would like to continue to do this, but FSLogix seems to be copying the files down to the profile container and/or the local_username folder. How do we direct FSLogix to leave these folders alone? We do not want our documents inside the containers. I feel like I'm missing something simple. Can anyone point me to some items to check or possible solutions? Thanks for your help,

Mike

Thursday, November 21, 2019 9:34 AM

All replies

• Ever figure this out? We are in the same boat.
    Friday, March 20, 2020 9:31 PM
  • Same issue here! Anyone figure this out?
    Thursday, June 4, 2020 8:52 AM
  • Not sure if this helps in your situation, but we handle our folder redirection through a Citrix policy that targets an AD security group for our FSLogix images.  Our default Citrix policy for our other images doesn't target the fslogix images, so if a user's connecting to one of the fslogix images and isn't in that group, it'll copy down the redirected folder to the container.

Not sure if you've played around with redirections.xml, either, but that might help:  https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/fslogix/manage-profile-content-cncpt

Monday, July 13, 2020 1:46 PM