none
Office app stopped working! RRS feed

• Question

• Few days ago in all our apps method setSelectedDataAsync started working with Error 2003: "A single cell is selected and the supplied data object overwrites data in the worksheet." But in desktop we don't have such error, only in browsers. Also, we hadn't made any changes before that happened. And there is no information in msdn about changes in setSelectedDataAsync.

May be anybody know about how can I solve it? 

Wednesday, October 21, 2015 8:37 PM

All replies

• Hi Elizabeth,

It would be helpful if you could share us your code and steps to reproduce your issue.

I made a test with this method, but I could not get the same error like yours. As my test, if you use setSelectedDataAsync with a table type in an area which has contains data, it would generate error. It would tell us some data would be overwritten. If your issue is similar like this, I think you need to delete the content of the cells before you set data.

Best Regards,

Edward

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, October 22, 2015 7:22 AM