Business Scorecard Manager Test Server RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all, (Firstly i hope this is the correct forum)

I really hope someone can help mne with this as i'm at my wits end trying to figure out whats wrong.

I have just set up a test server with Windows 2003 Server, SQL server 2005 and Business scorecard manager 2005 (All evaluation versions). Having read and followed the installation documentation everything seemed to install with no problem.

The problem i am having now is that when i try to connect to a data source via the business scorecard builder it will not list the available databases in the list. I know they are there. I have installed the Adventureworks sample databases. I can only imagine it is to do with permissions but i really am stumped as to what ones.

Has anyone experienced any similar problems when setting up scorecard manager that could help me get this sorted? All help is greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks,

Grant Swan

Friday, May 12, 2006 8:28 AM

Answers

• Hi Grant,

A number of BSM issues (and answers) have been brought up in the forum already... have you done a search on 'bsm'? If the previous posts don't address your question, your best bet would be to post this to the BSM newsgroup as the product team does answer questions there and there is also a FAQ available.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA100602251033.aspx

If they aren't able to help out let me know.

-brenda (ISV Buddy Team)

Monday, May 15, 2006 10:03 PM