none
Suggestion: More OneDrive storage benefit for MSDN subscribers RRS feed

• Question

• Please create new benefit for MSDN (including Pro) subcribers to get more than new ridiculous 5 GB of OneDrive storage.

Thanks.

Friday, November 6, 2015 11:16 AM

Answers

• Hi Dean,

Thank you for your feedback. The relevant team has been notified. At the moment, I don't have any updates.

Thanks,

Sowmya

Sowmya MSDN Subscription Feedback

Tuesday, July 19, 2016 8:08 PM

All replies

• Hi Petr,

Thank you for your feedback. We will forward your suggestion to the appropriate team.

Thanks,
    Sowmya
    MSDN Subscriptions Forum

Monday, November 9, 2015 5:42 PM
  • Sowmya, do you have any update to this request from Petr? With my MSDN subscription I am able to get the Office 365 developer subscription. Does this then give me 15GB storage?

There are many long term MSDN'ers in a similar situation to Petr and this decision by Microsoft is not going down well. An MSDN subscription is a valid reason/entitlement to additional storage.

I look forward to your prompt reply. Thank you

• Edited by Dean Caron Thursday, July 14, 2016 10:17 AM
    Thursday, July 14, 2016 10:13 AM
  • Hi Dean,

Thank you for your feedback. The relevant team has been notified. At the moment, I don't have any updates.

Thanks,

Sowmya

Tuesday, July 19, 2016 8:08 PM
  • Sowmya, do you have any update to this request from Petr? With my MSDN subscription I am able to get the Office 365 developer subscription. Does this then give me 15GB storage?

There are many long term MSDN'ers in a similar situation to Petr and this decision by Microsoft is not going down well. An MSDN subscription is a valid reason/entitlement to additional storage.

I look forward to your prompt reply. Thank you

Dear Dean,

Office 365 Developer Subscription comes with OneDrive for Business which has 1TB of online Cloud Storage.

Thanks,
    prathaprabhu

Don't Say Can't Say Can to Not

Tuesday, July 19, 2016 10:18 PM
  • I have Visual Studio Enterprise with MSDN License in this account. But my onedrive storage is just 5 GB.....  Please create new benefit for MSDN (including Pro) subcribers to get more than new ridiculous 5 GB of OneDrive storage.
    Monday, August 1, 2016 9:05 PM
  • I have Visual Studio Enterprise with MSDN License in this account. But my onedrive storage is just 5 GB.....  Please create new benefit for MSDN (including Pro) subcribers to get more than new ridiculous 5 GB of OneDrive storage.

Dear Jerome,

You can create a new Office 365 Developer Subscription from your MSDN Account and it comes with OneDrive for Business which has 1TB of online Cloud Storage.

Thanks,
    prathaprabhu

Don't Say Can't Say Can to Not

Wednesday, August 3, 2016 5:23 AM