none
Showing shared dashboard on external screen RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have a dashboard with some metrics which I want to show on a television instead of my computer screen. Which steps do I need to take in order to get it on the television?

First of all it is already shared...

But I do not want to log in every day with my credentials to load the dashboard. Is there a way to create some sort of token that I can use to pass in the request to get the dashboard?

And the second question is, how I can get the 'fullscreen' version of the dashboard immediately. I do not want to click every day on the fullscreen button to see everything.

Any help would be really appreciated!

Cheers,

-- Marcel

Wednesday, August 7, 2019 1:17 PM

All replies

• Apologies Marcel for delay in getting back to your question. 

If I understand it correctly are you referring to open a browser app on a T.V and open azure portal and display the shared azure dashboard in full screen mode ? or is it that you just want to extend your computer display to a T.V screen on which you want to open azure portal on a browser and display the shared dashboard in full screen mode.

You can set the sign out when inactive settings in the Azure Portal and can be set to "Never", if this is what you are looking for. 

Thursday, August 15, 2019 6:08 PM
    Owner