How to run VS Performance analyzer for Universal App?

Question

• How to run Performance Analyzer in Visual Studio 2013  for Universal Apps,if i run i am getting the below error(please see the error details).Is there any other way or tool to check performance of universal app?

Error Details:

Diagnostics session failed to Start- Failed to enable provider insufficient system resources exit to complete the requested service.

Please find the System Information:

VS Version : VS 2013 Professional with Update 2

Wednesday, June 04, 2014 1:02 PM

All replies

• What exactly are you trying to measure?

Matt Small - Microsoft Escalation Engineer - Forum Moderator
    If my reply answers your question, please mark this post as answered.

NOTE: If I ask for code, please provide something that I can drop directly into a project and run (including XAML), or an actual application project. I'm trying to help a lot of people, so I don't have time to figure out weird snippets with undefined objects and unknown namespaces.

Wednesday, June 04, 2014 7:29 PM
  • Hi Matt,

I am trying to find how many live instance are present in memory and execution speed b/w methods.

Regards,

Ravuthasamy D

Thursday, June 05, 2014 4:53 AM
  • Can you give me steps to reproduce this problem?

Matt Small - Microsoft Escalation Engineer - Forum Moderator
    If my reply answers your question, please mark this post as answered.

NOTE: If I ask for code, please provide something that I can drop directly into a project and run (including XAML), or an actual application project. I'm trying to help a lot of people, so I don't have time to figure out weird snippets with undefined objects and unknown namespaces.

Thursday, June 12, 2014 5:33 PM