none
Basic question - how do you deploy a Logic app as SaaS? RRS feed

• Question

• This is partially a broader question of how you deploy SaaS solutions on Azure, but wanting to know in relation to logic apps.

So let's say I wish to create, for sake of argument, a service that allows contractors to log their hours (either via a phone or through their laptops)

Each contractor is a separate client of mine, and I wish to develop an SaaS service that I can sell to hundreds of contractors.

What is the blueprint for such a solution?

Is it:

- I create a web app to give me a web based interface they can use

- A mobile app in which they can enter their data by mobile

- A logic app to take data from both of these and process and store them into a SQL Server database

And if so, would the only thing separating one contractor from the other be their logins? Or is there way of instantiating separate databases for each user (let's say I wanted to give each client their own database)? Just trying to get my head round how SaaS solutions would work. Any tutorials/good reads most welcome!

Saturday, April 18, 2015 9:30 PM

Answers

• Actually I came across a few articles talking about Single tenant vs Multi tenant architectures and that's opened up a whole new world for me, exactly what I was looking for. Will read up a bit more on how logic apps work in a single vs. multi-tenant environment.
    Sunday, April 19, 2015 12:19 PM