none
What kind of VS Project Is it?

Question

• Hi guys!

I'm trying to develop an application but I'm not sure what kind of VS Project to utilize for my situation.

There is this application I saw that you can download a .exe from it runs through the installation, and creates a shortcut on your machine.  Once you click the shortcut it opens up a web interface that doesn't really go out to the web, it just runs from your local machine.  What kind of project application do you think that is?

Sunday, April 16, 2017 8:06 PM

Answers

• Hi Diango

I don't speak englush, but i understand me? well...

Application is windows form and click once install from your local machine, the web is local. Is only Windows Forms 100% sure!

Regards

if util, mark response

• Edited by Brayan De La Cruz Monday, April 17, 2017 12:37 AM
    • Marked as answer by Diango Tuesday, April 18, 2017 1:59 AM
    Monday, April 17, 2017 12:35 AM

All replies

• Hi Diango

I don't speak englush, but i understand me? well...

Application is windows form and click once install from your local machine, the web is local. Is only Windows Forms 100% sure!

Regards

if util, mark response

• Edited by Brayan De La Cruz Monday, April 17, 2017 12:37 AM
    • Marked as answer by Diango Tuesday, April 18, 2017 1:59 AM
    Monday, April 17, 2017 12:35 AM
  • Hi Diango,

The desktop applications could meet your requirement, like Winform and WPF:

Best regards,

Fletch

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, April 17, 2017 2:20 AM
  • Thanks guys, I'm already working on my project.
    Tuesday, April 18, 2017 2:01 AM