none
How to upload files to OneDrive using c# programmatically RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Team,

Currently we have a .Net windows application which will upload files to SharePoint 2013 using C# code. We are planning to replace OneDrive in the place of SharePoint. We have some limitations to install onedrive client on the server. Do we have any API or DLL to access OneDrive client and connect to it via code. We made some research but couldn't find clear suggestion or solution in the web. Please suggest. Thanks in advance.

Friday, November 22, 2019 4:47 AM

All replies

• Hi Manu09, 

Thank you for posting here.

For your question, you want to upload files to OneDrive using c#.

Based on my search, I find a reference which use Graph API to do this.

Upload file (> 4MB) to OneDrive using Graph API

Here’s another reference which use Live SDK to upload file.

Create file to Onedrive programmatically from C#?

Hope them can help you.

Best Regards,

Xingyu Zhao

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, November 22, 2019 7:07 AM
  • Thank you for the reply. I will look into the above references and I hope I got some pointer.
    Wednesday, November 27, 2019 5:55 AM
  • Hi Manu09,

Did you solve your problem? If your question has been answered then please click the "Mark as Answer" Link at the bottom of the correct post(s), so that it will help other members to find the solution quickly if they face a similar issue.

Best Regards,

Xingyu Zhao

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, December 26, 2019 2:27 AM