none
Localization no options in store / Phonegap Build

Question

• I see no options in the store for different versions of my app, my single app has language options, one app 8 languages. I other app store, iOS Android, I make one store front for that app, and can select localizations from the store. I cannot see this in the Windows store at all. There is no option for localization, so I can have seperate app name, description and screenshots for all the different language versions that come with the app.

Ill note I used Phonegap Build to make my app.

As a side note Ill also add, uploading screenshots, I upload my png, and nothing happens, if I try and upload the other size formats, I cant even open the files, only 580x800 opens an actual upload, though no image gets uploaded anyway.

Perhaps it only works on IE and a PC, not mac with firefox and the plugin, screenlight or whatever it is called.

Tuesday, December 3, 2013 7:51 PM

Answers

• The Store looks at your app manifest to determine what languages you support, then automatically offers you language-specific inputs for all of those.
    Wednesday, December 4, 2013 8:27 AM

All replies

• The Store looks at your app manifest to determine what languages you support, then automatically offers you language-specific inputs for all of those.
    Wednesday, December 4, 2013 8:27 AM
  • Ahh, now I see, I have posted at the phonegap forums to see what they say as its their program that creates this app manifest, there certainly wasnt anything releated in the xml config made for phonegap builds default document relating to localizations.

I wonder if the 'app manifest' is also creating the problem with screenshots not showing/uploading?

Wednesday, December 4, 2013 3:03 PM