Interstitial Video is always not available RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am trying to set up Interstitial Video Ad. Everything works very well with the test values on the device. When I change the test values to the live values the response is always "No ad available". Is it because the application is not published?

Thanks
    Jakub

Tuesday, August 11, 2015 1:20 PM

All replies

• Hello, "No ad available" means it has no ads to show (the pubCenter have a really low fill rate). So you need to test the ads using test values for units. In the link below you find these values, use to test your application. When development is finished, before publishing your app replace these values with their own ad units.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/advertising-windows-test-mode-values(v=msads.10).aspx

• Edited by luis536 Tuesday, August 11, 2015 4:07 PM
    • Proposed as answer by namaze Tuesday, August 11, 2015 4:10 PM
    Tuesday, August 11, 2015 4:06 PM
  • Hi Luis,

thank you for the response. I've already tried test values and as I mentioned before everything works very well with them. 
    With live values pubcenter says that "Requests" are 0 but I am sure I've made multiple requests in past few days.

Thanks

Tuesday, August 11, 2015 10:31 PM
  • I don't do much development for Win, but I noticed that the pubCenter (MS ads) have terribad fill rate and even if mine's around 80% it's been serving the same stuff for years now. You can't even compare stuff that's available for iOS and Android with this.

But to answer your question - I believe that they won't start serving live ads UNTIL AFTER ur app is approved and live for at least 24-48 hrs.

I would be also interested in seeing how the interstitial video's doing once your app is up and running.

Mark

Monday, August 17, 2015 11:19 PM