Html Content without scrolling

Question

• I need to show html content like a textblock in Store App 8.1. I have created a webview and navigate this webview to the html string coming dynamically. After this I call a script to disable the scrolling in WebView but I am not able to set the height of WebView according to the amount of content coming dynamically. I have created another webview to get the height of content but it returns wrong height and sometimes text is not shown. So whole view is ruined.I need to show html content without scrolling. I tried RichtextBlock but it does not parse all html tags properly. Can somebody provide a solution to it?
    Wednesday, January 14, 2015 6:45 AM

All replies

• What's the scenario for this issue?

Matt Small - Microsoft Escalation Engineer - Forum Moderator
    If my reply answers your question, please mark this post as answered.

NOTE: If I ask for code, please provide something that I can drop directly into a project and run (including XAML), or an actual application project. I'm trying to help a lot of people, so I don't have time to figure out weird snippets with undefined objects and unknown namespaces.

Wednesday, January 14, 2015 7:12 PM
  • The scenerio is I don't want the WebView to scroll but want it to take the height as much as the content is there. It have it's own scrolling which I want to disable with showing dynamic content.
    Thursday, February 12, 2015 6:38 AM