Can not run MSTest unit tests after installing nUnit test adapter RRS feed

• Question

• I have always used MSTest for unit tests.  In a new project I decided to use nunit.  However when I go back to my old projects and click run all tests within visual studio the nUnit adapter is executed and does not pick up the MSTest unit tests.   

Is there a way to configure at the solution level wether to use nunit or mstest adapters?

After googling I found code snippets that can be put into each class to allow a unit test to run under either adapter however I cannot figure out how to define the adapter that is run in visual studio.

Thanks in advance

• Edited by JBLENNON Tuesday, March 5, 2019 1:40 PM
    Tuesday, March 5, 2019 1:37 PM

All replies

• Hi friend,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

After many attempts, we still fail to reproduce the issue.  If possible, could you please take a screenshot or images for this issue or share a simple sample so that we can do further analysis on this issue?

Thank you for understanding. Look forward for your reply.

Best Regards,

Dylan

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Wednesday, March 6, 2019 8:04 AM