none
How to Hide/Unhide a particular paragraph using Office Add-in for Word/Word Online RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Can you please let me know how to hide/Unhide a particular paragraph using Office Add-in for Word/Word Online ?

Thanks!!

Santosh Sutar

Wednesday, May 11, 2016 2:03 PM

Answers

• Hi Santosh,

>> Can you please let me know how to hide/Unhide a particular paragraph using Office Add-in for Word/Word Online ?

It is impossible. There is no such method which could achieve your requirement. In Word automation, we could set Font.Hidden = True to hide Paragraph, but in Word add ins, there is no Hidden property in font property of Paragraph. You could refer Paragraph object (JavaScript API for Word).

If this is a feature you want to include in the future version of Word, I suggest you submit a feedback in the link below:

https://word.uservoice.com/

Best Regards,

Edward

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, May 12, 2016 2:13 AM

All replies

• Hi Santosh,

>> Can you please let me know how to hide/Unhide a particular paragraph using Office Add-in for Word/Word Online ?

It is impossible. There is no such method which could achieve your requirement. In Word automation, we could set Font.Hidden = True to hide Paragraph, but in Word add ins, there is no Hidden property in font property of Paragraph. You could refer Paragraph object (JavaScript API for Word).

If this is a feature you want to include in the future version of Word, I suggest you submit a feedback in the link below:

https://word.uservoice.com/

Best Regards,

Edward

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Thursday, May 12, 2016 2:13 AM
  • Thanks Edward for clarifying about this.
    Thursday, May 12, 2016 9:10 AM
  • Hi Santosh,

If there is no other issues, I suggest you mark the helpful reply as answer to close this thread.

Best Regards,

Edward

Friday, May 13, 2016 2:49 AM