Azure Stack VM deployement failed Internal Server Error Network profile validation error RRS feed

• Question

• Hello All

I am trying to deploy 2 Virtual Machines with size D3_V2 (4 vcpu and 4 nic supported). The template deploys gives me error "Internal Server Error" 
    Code : NetworkingInternalOperationError

message : An Internal error occurred in processing network profile of the VM

Now, I can see that template deployed NIC's however when these NIC are called in the VM deployment part of script, it might be failing there. My network profile section of the template is below. I have two NIC's on each VM with public IP associated. Could this be an issue on Azure Stack? Same type of deployment for same vendor VM works on azure cloud.

"networkProfile": {
                        "networkInterfaces": [
                            {
                                "id": "[resourceId('Microsoft.Network/networkInterfaces', variables('networkInterfaceName5'))]",
                                "properties": {
                                    "primary": true
                                }
                            },
                            {
                                "id": "[resourceId('Microsoft.Network/networkInterfaces', variables('networkInterfaceName6'))]",
                                    "primary": false
                                }
                            },
                            {
                                "id": "[resourceId('Microsoft.Network/networkInterfaces', variables('networkInterfaceName7'))]",
                                }
                            },
                            {
                                "id": "[resourceId('Microsoft.Network/networkInterfaces', variables('networkInterfaceName8'))]",
                                }
                            }
                        ]
                    }

• Edited by sumitmahla Monday, September 3, 2018 1:00 AM
    Monday, September 3, 2018 12:50 AM

All replies

• I see no issues with these NICs. We would need to see the full template in order to troubleshoot further. Make sure that each VM has only 1 primary NIC. 
    Wednesday, September 5, 2018 9:42 PM