none
How can I release my program if I want that releasing contain all .DLL files and work in another computers?

Question

• I want to know how can I compile the program that contain .DLL files for another computers. When I run my program in another computer I get the massage: "file... .Dll is not found". Can someone help me?
    Tuesday, August 02, 2016 3:50 AM

Answers

• I want to know how can I compile the program that contain .DLL files for another computers. When I run my program in another computer I get the massage: "file... .Dll is not found". Can someone help me?

Which computer language are you using? For example, if using a language like C++ that generates native code, one can simply statically link rather than dynamically link and that incorporates all the runtime code right into the executable itself. For a .NET language like C#, one might prefer to use ClickOnce technology.

You can find out what strategies are available to you by entering "deployment <your computer language>" into your favourite search engin.

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 4:11 AM

All replies

Which computer language are you using? For example, if using a language like C++ that generates native code, one can simply statically link rather than dynamically link and that incorporates all the runtime code right into the executable itself. For a .NET language like C#, one might prefer to use ClickOnce technology.

You can find out what strategies are available to you by entering "deployment <your computer language>" into your favourite search engin.

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 4:11 AM
  • I using in c++. How do that?
    Tuesday, August 02, 2016 5:29 AM
  • Hi esh11dor

How far is your project going, just like Brian Muth’s response. Change dynamically link to statically link. Please refer to the following steps:

Right-click your project name -> Properties -> Configuration Properties(General) -> Project Defaults->Configuration Type->choose Static library(.lib)->OK.

Sincerely,

OSCARW

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place. Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, August 03, 2016 11:18 AM