none
Microsoft.BizTalk.EdiInt.DefaultPipelines.AS2Receive -- Error RRS feed

• Question

• I have a send port with Static Solicit-Response and have Receive pipline as AS2Receive and as2edisend but it gives me an error in the receive pipeline and I checked the certificate and it doesn't expire till 2014 and also checked it in trusted Root Cerification Authorities. The EDI is send properly it's when they send a confirmation I get an error and is in Suspended non resumable bucket. BELOW IS THE ERROR MESSAGE I GET:

An output message of the component "Microsoft.BizTalk.EdiInt.PipelineComponents" in receive pipeline "Microsoft.BizTalk.EdiInt.DefaultPipelines.AS2Receive, Microsoft.BizTalk.Edi.EdiIntPipelines, Version=3.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" is suspended due to the following error:
         An error occurred when validating an AS2 message.  Make sure the certificates used have not timed out or been revoked..
     The sequence number of the suspended message is 1.

Friday, January 13, 2012 3:53 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Biztalk2010 will throw the same error for the serial number 00.

Ask the trading partner for a new certificate without the serial number 00.  If they cannot change certs then use the nsoftware AS2 connector (AS2) from http://www.freeas2.com/

Thanks,

Mike

• Marked as answer by Soneta Wednesday, January 25, 2012 6:17 PM
    Wednesday, January 25, 2012 4:53 PM

All replies