Print Layout Problem in Report viewer. RRS feed

• Question

• The report has been successfully generated, but i can not see its print layout. After i click the "Print Layout" button in Report Viewer, Error occurred: "An error occurred during local report processing, Parameter is not valid."

The i click the "Print Layout" button again, it's ok to go back to the normal layout...

Anyone can help?

Thanks!

Kevin
    Tuesday, January 31, 2012 2:52 AM

All replies

• The report has been successfully generated, but i can not see its print layout. After i click the "Print Layout" button in Report Viewer, Error occurred: "An error occurred during local report processing, Parameter is not valid."

The i click the "Print Layout" button again, it's ok to go back to the normal layout...

Anyone can help?

Thanks!

Kevin

i have the same problem.

i'm using vs2010 reportviewer,   Can anyone help ?

Friday, June 15, 2012 12:47 PM
  • This sounds like a bug, it may be fixed in a newer release. Can you please file a bug at http://connect.microsoft.com with a simple and clear repro so that the product team can take a look? You can also send directly to me and I will take a look.  bradsy@microsoft.removeme.com.

Brad Syputa, Microsoft Reporting Services This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties.

Monday, June 18, 2012 11:51 PM
  • Hi, Brad

Thank you for your reply and time. 

I have already sent you an email with an sample to reappear the bug, please check it out.

if you fix this problem, please let me know.

Thank you again.

Thursday, June 28, 2012 7:20 AM
  • I think the reason is that the width of Chart in your rdlc file is larger than an A4 paper width.
    • Proposed as answer by yyppaag Friday, June 29, 2012 1:26 AM
    Friday, June 29, 2012 1:04 AM
  • I have the same problem. This bug has been fixed ?!
    Wednesday, April 10, 2013 8:27 AM