Previously purchased Durable IAP Issue AGAIN RRS feed

Answers

All replies

• Hi

I can confirm it. I have received reports about in-app products issues after upgrading to Denim.

Monday, February 16, 2015 9:10 AM
  • Exact same issue with my app. The number of complaints about adverts (removed by a durable IAP) reappearing in my app declined after September last year, but has increased again over the past few weeks. Many users report that the adverts reappear after updating to Lumia Denim, which indeed happened on my own device. I reinstalled the IAP from the Store page and the adverts haven't reappeared since. However, some users report that the Store page for the IAP doesn't show that the own it, and so they see the 'buy now' option instead of 'install'.

Sunday, March 1, 2015 11:02 PM
  • I am experiencing the same issue. More and more users report loosing their IAP after upgrading to Denim.

Some of them report that they cannot solve the issue with even after a reinstal.

MS, can we get an official word about this? Not happy about the way you handled the September 2014 debacle either. Think you could do better this time?

Thursday, March 5, 2015 3:36 AM
  • Hello Kevin,

If you are still experiencing these issues please contact Dev Center Support.

-Miles

Windows and Windows Phone Dev Center Support

Send us your feedback about the Windows Platform

Friday, April 10, 2015 5:23 PM