none
Bizunit test method of validating map

Question

• When i try with the below code to do unit test of my map, I am getting error like Could not load type '' from assembly. Even I have tried after placing the dll in GAC. Could any one please help to fix this issue.

public void ExecuteMap()
            {
                try
                {
                    var testCase = new TestCase();
                    //Execute Map
                    var mapStep = new ExecuteMapStep();
                    mapStep.MapAssemblyPath = @"C:\TESTING.dll";
                    mapStep.Source = @"C:\INPUT.xml";
                    mapStep.MapTypeName = @"C:\Pegasus.Integration.ExchangeRate.OANDAToAxInput_Transform.btm";
                    mapStep.Destination = @"C:\Output.xml";
                    testCase.ExecutionSteps.Add(mapStep);
                    var bizUnit = new BizUnit.BizUnit(testCase);
                    bizUnit.RunTest();
                }

catch (Exception ex)
                {
                    ex.ToString();
                }
            }

Tuesday, February 25, 2014 1:30 PM

Answers

• The mapStep.MapTypeName should be the resource name of the embedded resource in Testing.dll [assuming that is the compiled map file], which would be something like <your.project.namespace.mapname> whereas what you've provided is the physical path to the map (.btm).

Regards.

Tuesday, February 25, 2014 1:42 PM

All replies

• The mapStep.MapTypeName should be the resource name of the embedded resource in Testing.dll [assuming that is the compiled map file], which would be something like <your.project.namespace.mapname> whereas what you've provided is the physical path to the map (.btm).

Regards.

Tuesday, February 25, 2014 1:42 PM
  • Can you please guide me which dll's we have to add for above code. I am getting error at

var mapStep = new ExecuteMapStep(); this step.

Error is : The type or namespace name 'ExecuteMapStep' couldn't be found (are you missing assembly reference.)

plz help me

Monday, December 5, 2016 6:14 AM