none
Windows Phone 8.1 Package Upload Extended Validation status error

Question

• Hi,

I receive the following error while uploading the windows phone 8.1 app package. I just selected "Internet" Capabilities for the app. Can anyone explain what I exactly need to do and how in detail. I'll greatly appreciate your help. Thanks in advance.

Error:

Package acceptance validation error: You must have Extended Validation status in order to submit apps that use the documentsLibrary capability

Wednesday, February 24, 2016 10:00 PM

All replies

• Hello Think Logistics,

DocumentsLibrary is currently a restricted capability that requires a company account as indicated here. If this does not help to guide you appropriately, please create a request with us here through your developer account so we may assist you. Thank you!

Friday, February 26, 2016 8:18 PM
  • Hi,  I read the link you provided which says I need to use an email thats in company domain. But I just used a hotmail account to sign up for developer account paying $99 from company. Now, does it mean if I use a company domain account then I'll have to pay again for signing up for developer account? Cant we just edit the signing email replacing the old one with new domain email?

Thanks!

Wednesday, March 2, 2016 8:09 PM